: For children from 1st to 6th form -
Multi-sports, games and fun!
If you enjoy sports and are keen on variety, why not enrol for the multi-sports course? Sign up for the multi-sports course full of adventure and fun. Sample different sports in Dutch. The programme includes familiar, less familiar and new sports: ball sports, dance, athletics, new games, nerf blasters...
Tuesday 2 to Friday 5 November 2021
The sports activities start at 9 am and end at 4 pm. Please arrive with your child by 8.45am at the latest. A day care service is available from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
The course is intended for:
- Children from 1st to 6th form
- Children who go to a Dutch-speaking school or who have a good basic knowledge of Dutch
Sport hall Drogenbos
Steenweg op Drogenbos 250
Please provide your child with a packed lunch for every day of the course. Fruit is distributed on a daily basis.
Ensure that your child wears comfortable clothes that are easy to move around in.
€ 65/child from 2nd child
A tax certificate will be issued after the course to enable you to recover some of the cost through the mutual health insurance scheme.
- Fill in the form with your child's details. (1 registration form per child)
- GC de Muse will process the form.
- You will receive an e-mail including payment information.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Your child’s registration is now complete.
02 377 05 70